Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

I appear to be growing greenfly!

I decided to venture out into the garden today because surely I had imagined the attack of the aphids for they don’t creep and crawl about in England in Winter and in early January, do they? Apparently, they do either that or I have a completely new plant that is growing greenfly!! If this keeps up I will need to find a mountain of ladybirds and ants to reclaim the roses back.

Greenfly in January 2012

Red rose in January 2012 - 09.01.2012

Close-up of greenfly in January 2012

3 comments:

Ann said...

I don't know much about gardening but the way that last picture looks it doesn't look like a good thing

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh the poor plant!

RPS said...

Wow So beautiful flower

Boss watches | Raymond Weil Watches