Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

Hide

Anyone who has any knowledge about cats will know that you can never make a cat do anything it doesn’t wish to do …

Cat hide 1

 

Cat hide 2

 

Cat hide 3

… and so when the cat was presented with a present of a cat hide none of us thought at the back of our minds that she would ever enter it, jump on top of it, let alone use it!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it. I wish our cats would show some interest in things like this.

Perhaps I should try getting them a wicker one.

You have a lovely cat...very pretty!
Jackie:-)

Ann said...

That's a nice little hiding spot. When I had cats they liked to hide in the oddest places. I accidentally closed one in the refrigerator once. He climbed in while I was getting out a can of soda and I didn't notice. He was in there for a good hour but he entertained himself while he was in there by eating a cheesecake. I learned after that to always check before I closed the door

Duni said...

Adorable.
Any basket/hidey hole that we have ever bought for our cat has only ever been used once!

jeanlivingsimple said...

Awww...I love the hide and your kitty.
Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. To answer your question. I haven't personally seen a bird with albinism or leucism...but have seen photos of them. Check-out this Atypical Birds Gallery at Bird Watcher's Mag site @ http://cs.birdersworld.com/BRDCS/media/g/atypical_birds/default.aspx
The pure white Red-Tail is something to see!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You just happened to get lucky. ;-)

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Cats do like to surprise us--just when we think we have them figured out, they do something new.