Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

The Royal Mail

It is almost Christmas and the busiest time of the year for our Post Office. I have often heard of the way that many post office workers go out of their way to get mail delivered. Today, I have reason to thank them for we have received a Christmas card that was so badly addressed that it could quite easily have been delivered to another house in another road in another town!

So thank you post office workers I take my hat off to you ~ a job very well done ~ beyond the call of duty and beyond expectation. What a wonderful, magnificent job they do … three cheers for the staff at The Royal Mail … hip, hip, hip hooray!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to know one is appreciated, we do our best at this time of year. Greetings from Ireland and an An Post worker.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I agree! It cannot be easy to deliver all that mail!

Anonymous said...

Hi Polly,

I wish you Yuletide Joy and A Blessed New Year together with your family.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I am sure they all do their best to get things out in time. I have to hand it to them on a job well done.

Liz said...

with longer working hours and tons of mails to work on, i am hats off to them too. ;D

i have a smile award for you polly, just grab it here, http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/12/smile-award.html, when you have the time.

have a great week ahead.