Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

Spend, spend, spend …

According to the experts we all need to spend, spend, spend our way out of recession. Every member of every household needs to purchase to make the economy more buoyant. A few extra items allegedly is all it will take.

I have decided to make my contribution … and have purchased a new Morphy Richards iron with a stainless steel sole plate and a packet of chocolate dipped ginger chunks.

Has anyone else had a little spend?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

For those that the economy is heavily affecting, spending money frivolously isn't an option. Maybe all the big wigs with padded pockets are the ones who should be out spending.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, the banks are cutting the interest rates and it seems like we are either better off spending the money than saving the money in banks which we know that there will not nothing added to it each month.

On the other hand, if we start spending and not saving, banks will suffer. When banks suffer, they do not have money to loan to consumers or businesses.

It is kind of difficult choice between spending and saving. Just my thought. Have a great day and Merry Xmas!!!

Anonymous said...

I doubled up my peanut butter order this week..:)

Laura said...

Just less on Christmas than ever before. But anybody can spend some in my Etsy shop and I'll be able to pass it along...

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I wish that I could say I haven't been spending but I have and only wish it were on chocolates!

Anonymous said...

I purchased myself 2 new pairs of jeans, hope that helps!

Unknown said...

... From what they are saying every purchase no matter how small - will help us to get out of this depression. Let us all hope that it is sorted out as soon as possible ... we need to keep as many jobs as possible for all our sakes.

"D" said...

To spend you first need to earn. and to earn you need to monetize your resources. One such resource is your blog and you could monetize your blog by writing review for others on your blog and earn for blogging.

Check out www.BlogCytes.com