Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

January jewels

The birth of a new year has brought some awards for my blog … these following awards have kindly been bestowed on me.

The first is from a lovely lady called Allena (please click on Ally’s name for her new blog link) and the award ‘The Honest Scrap’ is mentioned in her blog In The Eyes Of The Beholder. Please click here for information regarding the award details.

Honest_Scrap_Award

Within the space of a few hours another special blogger who also has two amazing blogs passed on both a tag and awards to me. I hope with these links that I can tempt those who have never visited Mariuca's blogs before to take some time and peruse them. I would like to pass on her tag to any visitor of my blog that would like to reflect and participate … The awards are featured on her other blog Mariuca's Perfume Gallery they are:

smile_stone_award

youmakemyday

I have also received an award from Blanne from Hit-or-Miss anything under the sun.. so take time and tour around this blog too:

bloglove

I would like to pass these awards on to the following bloggers as they are all exceptionally helpful, kind and amazing people. Why have they left these impressions on me … well the only thing that I can suggest is to take time out of your busy day and click onto their links and visit them. If you have the chance leave a comment for them. If you have a question, ask them. These people are known in blogging circles as – TBOTB (the best of the best) … enjoy these blogs :)

East Coast Life

Liza at Mommy's Little Corner

Marriage and Beyond

Windmill on the Hill

Princess Lainy at Our Journey To Forever

Kikey at My footprints on the Paths

Heidi at Health Nut Wannabee Mom

I raise my glass to all of these bloggers - ‘Cheers to you all!!!!’

10 comments:

Sandi said...

Congrats on the awards. I do love your blog so I definitely feel they are deserved. :)

Mike Golch said...

ccongrats on your awards.I hope that you are having a great day!

Kikey Loo said...

Klogger, thanks a lot for the award!!

p/s: I am going to London end of this month, and I will still keep blogging, feel free to follow my paths thru my blog..

Wish you have a nice day! (^.^)

Lainy said...

WOW! This is beautiful, Polly! Thank you so much! I promise to post this tonight when I get back from work.

Happy Tuesday to you and your family!

Lots of Love,
LAINY

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You deserve all these awards! Your kindness and blog is fabulous. The idea that you think of me is so wonderful and you just made my day. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

you are such a darling, congratulations on all your awards! and thank you so much for sharing it with me. it's an honor. :D

i will be back to grab them later :D

take care and have a great day.

Mariuca said...

Hi Polly! Lovely to see the awards all on display here YAY! And congrats to you on the other awards. :):):)

J. said...

You definitely deserve all these awards. I am not surprised at all why they keep coming your way. :-)

God bless you, Polly! I appreciate it a lot that you find my blog interesting as well. Thanks for passing these awards. You bring sunshine to the blogging world. :D

Marriage and Beyond

Handy Tips and Hints

Reviews Corner

Anonymous said...

hi polly! i posted the awards here. thanks again. *hugs*

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I am putting these on tonight so thank you as always!!! you are the best!!