Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

Scorching Saturday

The cat was desperately seeking shade today as the temperatures soared. So late afternoon or early evening I decided to bath her. This served two purposes it helped to cool her down and relieved her of many loose hairs as she is currently moulting. She patiently stood very still whilst being covered in shampoo bubbles and remained equally still as it was gently showered off her. Then when I wrapped her up in a towel and began to rub her dry she began to purr.
Perfect end to the day. :)

3 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You are lucky! The one time that I tried to bathe our cats you would have thought that I was torturing them. Since then I let them be. Sounds like you have a patient cat!

LadyJava said...

Aww that is so sweet of you..the cat must really be thanking you for the bath :)..

I got your message over at my shoutbox. I really don't know what happened when you visited coz other's dont seemed to have any trouble locating the EC widget.. It is right next to my first post.

Anway, perhaps a EC glitch?? Do let me know if you still have a problem the next time you visit ok.. and thanks for letting me know :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm surprised at your cat. I always heard we shouldn't bathe our cats because they clean themselves. I like your pictures!