Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

Quidco

I tripped upon this site the other day and thought I would share the secret with you. The idea is that every time you make a purchase you sign on to the site then go through their link this saves you money. Firstly it offers a cashback on every item that you purchase – usually of 3% then it also compiles voucher offers for different companies. The two are added together and the voucher is redeemed off the price immediately whilst the cashback is held in your account for one month before you can retrieve it. The site has been operational since the mid 1990’s and is growing both in members and also companies that are joining its ranks. So far I have tested it out just once and was impressed by how easy and smoothly purchasing an item was. I was able to retrieve both the voucher of 10% plus the 3% cashback … I only wished I had discovered this site years ago … This is one site that is really worth checking out ……………

Quidco Link …

 

 

 

Quidco

3 comments:

Ann said...

interesting. I'll have to check it out. thanks for the info

sandy said...

Sounds interesting, will have to check it out; though I tend to be a skeptic.

Sandy

John B said...

Thanks for the heads up Polly! Always looking for ways to save a few bucks!