Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

Sunday snippet

I have discovered a new way that bloggers can swap their URL information. Your visitors can leave their blog name, URL and a little message with their location and country's flag on a Guest Map! I have placed my main one in the sidebar under my Feedjit list ... please feel free to leave your details on it.

Here is a copy for you to click on to take a quick look:

What do you think? I think it's a great idea!

Little comment: I found this wonderful idea on a lovely blog called - This Is My Life

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Polly,
I've tried three times to put my pin on your map but it doesn't seem to be letting me.
Thanks for putting your pin on mine!
I enjoy your blog - thanks for leaving a link to mine.
Susan.

My name is Kristie said...

I just stopped over to say thank you for being one of my June EC Top Drops!

Kristie
This Side of Eternity
www.savingdollarsandsense.com