Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

News flash, News flash, News flash

Millions of cockles have been found dead on the Welsh coastline ... they are normally well buried in the wet sand but all rose to the surface where they perished. So far there is no explanation as to the demise of so many of these little shell fish. The local cockle industry is now threatened and there are worries in case more cockle beds die off or whether other shell fish species will follow suit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to re-read that three times. Man, I must have had a long day because I kept reading "cookies" instead. Maybe I'm just hungry, I don't know, but I was like WTF. lol.