Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings: Personal observations on a wide variety of subjects. Photographs of creatures and things that are taken on seeing the unusual as well as everyday things.

To make your own scroll box for text

I thought that I would add this little post for those of you wanting to add a scroll box with text to your Blogs. Originally I was going to put this onto the previous post but I found that Blogger wouldn’t let me simply add the text so – I have now put it into a picture format so that it will display properly in the post.

how to make a scroll box

You can display any text that you need as long as you add it into the code portion where indicated above.

This is what your box will look like using the code above:

<a href="ADD YOUR OWN TEXT HERE"></a> <span style="font-weight: bold;"> </span>

1 comment:

One Creative Queen said...

That is really helpful - I wondered how that was done. Thanks for sharing! xx